- Stamp Duty – 1%
- 10 year structural guarantee with Home Bond.
- Every household will become a member of the estate’s Management
- Company which will oversee the affairs and day to day running of the estate.
- Every resident will have exclusive access to and enjoyment of the walled garden within Rockville.
HEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- All homes will achieve an A2/A3 Building
- Energy Rating due to the following features:
- Highly efficient A-Rated heat pump from Daikin achieving superior levels of energy efficiency, reliability and comfort.
- Excellent standard of wall, floor & roof insulation.
- Areas within the houses are zoned and can be heated independently of each other providing greater energy efficiency and economy.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
- Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendants and downlights optimising the lighting functions throughout the houses.
- Pre wired for intruder alarm, multiple TV/ broadband providers and free to air TV with multiple points provided throughout each home.
- Smoke, carbon monoxide alarms and heat detectors are fitted as standard.
- Bulkhead lighting to external doors & power
socket for external use.
INTERNAL JOINERY & IRONMONGERY
- Superior single panel doors fitted throughout by Durkan Joinery with matching skirtings, architraves and fitted with black ironmongery.
- Higher than standard height doors to ground floor.
- Superior quality bespoke kitchens by Kelly Design. Included in the spec are quartz worktops with upstands and splashback behind the range, integrated bin system and a generous appliance package including integrated larder fridge, under-counter freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel electric range and extractor fan.
- Where present, utility rooms are plumbed and wired for washing machines & tumble dryers.
- Floors are tiled as standard.
- Contemporary white suites are standard in all bathrooms with sleek modern matt black fittings.
- Large walk-in showers are fitted in ensuites with slate black shower trays, pressurized shower systems with large rain head shower fittings, recessed shelves (where possible) and slim line wet room panels.
- Heated towel rails are standard in the family bathroom and ensuites.
- Where space allows master ensuites are fitted with double wash hand basins.
- Bathrooms are finished with a combination of porcelain floor and wall tiling to wet areas and quartz stone shelves and upstands as standard.
- High quality built-in wardrobes in bedrooms from Cawleys Furniture with oak finished carcasses and
a combination of hanging and shelved space.
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Future Proof double glazed 1.2W/m2K U-Value, wood grain PVC windows with child safety catches and external doors with 3 point locking mechanism from Munster Joinery.
WALL FINISHES & PAINT
- Floor to ceiling heights on the ground floor are 9ft.
- All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout as standard.
- Side gates fitted on the side passages of semi-detached and end terrace houses.
- Low maintenance, high quality external finishes, of brick, uPVC and dash.
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- Rear gardens will be raked & seeded with a paved patio area.
- External power socket & tap fitted as standard.
- High quality hard & soft landscaping to the front gardens, driveways and communal areas.
- On-street / In-curtilage parking to accommodate
- 2 cars per house.
- €10,000 deposit required.
- Contracts must be signed within 21 days of receipt of them. Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing of contracts.